Before E3 there were rumors of a new Transformers game. Now we have confirmation of this game. Activision teamed up with development studio Platinum Games Inc. Based on Hasbro’s colossal entertainment franchise, Transformers: Devastation is a third-person action-brawler game with a breathtaking comic book-inspired visual style.
PlatinumGames utilizes cel-shaded artwork to create updated versions of the bold, brightly colored designs of the original G1 Transformers cartoon characters. The game features a story inspired by the IDW comic book universe and includes the talents of amazing voice actors like Dan Gilvezan as Bumblebee, Frank Welker as Megatron and Soundwave, Gregg Berger as Grimlock, and Peter Cullen as the legendary Optimus Prime.
Accourding to Activision and Platinum Games, “TRANSFORMERS: Devastation harnesses the unique abilities of its heroes to convert from robot to vehicle form to extraordinary effect. In this incredibly dynamic, combo-fueled experience, players battle as one of five AUTOBOTS – OPTIMUS PRIME, BUMBLEBEE, SIDESWIPE, WHEELJACK and GRIMLOCK. Throughout the game, players unlock new skills, forge new weapons, and augment their characters to battle against the vicious DECEPTICONS, including MEGATRON and the powerful combiner DEVASTATOR.”
Well, it’s finally here. The last conference of E3, Sony has to make the play of the decade. According to the internet, either Xbox or Bethesda won the E3. So here is the breakdown of the Sony conference. If you remember, Xbox announced backward compatibility and Mods with Fallout 4. If this was a pirate ship, shots were fired.
THE LAST GUARDIAN
- IT IS REAL!!!!!!!
- No date as of yet, just stated 2016.
Horizon: Zero Dawn
- New IP
- Humans fled and machines took over. Now the humans hunt the machines-animals.
- Travel to exotic locations
- Beta on PlayStation first
Street Fighter V
- Console exclusive
- Characters: Birdy and Cammy.
- Beta on PlayStation
No Man’s Sky
- Giant sandbox
- Full of choices, take sides in galactic wars.
- IT IS BIG!!!!
- Trading, surviving, fighting.
- Dreams are linked in a “dreamverse”.
- Collaboration, making your mark in the world.
- Create anything you can dream of.
- A mystery where your only guide is your ex-wife.
Destiny: The Taken Ring
- Someone is building a dark army. Your job is to stop it.
- New gear, new content.
Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate
- Trailer focuses on the female lead, Evie Frye.
- Play some exclusive missions.
World of Final Fantasy
- Small chibi world.
- Coming exclusively to PS4 and PS Vita.
Final Fantasy VII Remake
- The remake is coming first to PS4.
- Ronin – Vita, ninja running game.
- Eitr – Viking type
- Mother Russia Bleeds – 80’s brawler
- Crossing soul
- Save Shenmue Kickstarter announced.
Batman: Arkham Knight
- Trailer shown. Joker died and was cremated. This is how war started.
- Scarecrow’s fear toxin is in full force.
- Available June 26, 2015
- Most VR games shown are single player like The Deep.
- Connections is key. With friends.
- Announced RIGS – 3 v 3 robot fighting.
Call of Duty: Black Ops III
- Deepest and most intense gaming presence.
- Single player or 4 player co-op.
- Humans vs. Robots
- Multiplayer- fast and fully loaded.
- PlayStation owners first have all the maps and be invited to the beta.
Disney Infinity 3.0
- Delivering the complete Star Wars experience.
- Announcing exclusive, PlayStation will get these a month before others.
- Boba Fett, first in the PlayStation starter pack.
Star Wars: Battlefront
- Talking about different types of single or co-op missions.
- Battles, Hero Battles, Trials, Wave type game.
- Out, Nov 17, 2015
Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End
- Visually stunning gameplay
- Showing driving gameplay.
Remember that April Fools joke that Google played on Pokémon fan? No…well here is a recap: Introducing their updated Google Maps app they plopped 150 Pokémon around the globe. By tapping on them you “caught” that Pokémon. Catch all 150 and win the title of Pokémon Master.
Reports were coming out that the legendary Pokémon Mew was out there. These reports were true. After that, Google contacted the people who collected all 151 Pokémon. Asking for their name and address.
Well now via Reddit – Google sent out a letter and business cards with your name and title of Pokémon Master. I competed the Pokémon Google Maps challenge, so I await my prize. I will update you when I receive it.
Amazon’s game and video streaming device is a dongle, due in April.
New reports say Amazon’s announced games and video streaming device will be a small stick or dongle – and it’s due to release much sooner than expected.
Tech Crunch reported that the device “will have a form factor similar to the Chromecast”, as opposed to a more traditional set top box design.
The device is reported to feature full-game streaming, which Amazon has the infrastructure to support. But most interestingly is the rather close release date, which The Wall Street Journal pins for early April.
It’s also possible that the device will be compatible with the Amazon game controller, images of which leaked last week.
Welcome to The Gamer Code!