The first of many posts during E3 2015. Since I have so much information to handout, I’ll get right to it! We start with the first press conference, Bethesda.
All blood and guts for the all new Doom from ID Software.
- Locations include Mars and Hell.
- A radial wheel stores up to 8 weapons, such as the super shotgun and chainsaw.
- Melee combat joins the game with brutality and guts.
- Multiplayer mode with a multitude of maps and play styles.
- Doom Snapmap lets players create their own multiplayer maps with unlimited choices to play and share with others.
- Did I mention guts?
- Arkane Studios announced Dishonored 2.
- You can play either as Corvo or a new character Emily.
- Each character has a different play style, as well as weapons and upgrades.
- Dishonored is coming to current-gen with Dishonored: Definitive Edition.
- Two new areas were announced for Elder Scrolls Online: Imperial City and Orsinium.
- Also announced is a card-based game called Elder Scrolls Legends. Not much was revealed about the game. It is for iPad and PC.
- No detail was spared in making the world. Everything from blinking lights to the environment was created in concept art.
- You start the game before the bombs go off. After 200 years, you are the sole survivor of vault 111.
- As the main character, you can create your character by looking into the mirror. Gender and other features can be changed.
- The main character (he or she) is fully voiced, unlike in other past games.
- Dialogue in Fallout 4 is dynamic. Meaning you could walk away or attack mid-conversation.
- The dog from the trailer is your companion. You can give him a command: Attack, retrieve, stay, etc.
- V.A.T.S is back and better than ever! Slow down time is longer.
- Your Pip-Boy is back with the standard stats and menu. It also comes with some mini-games.
- The image above is collectors edition of Fallout 4. You get a working model of a Pip-Boy! Called “Fallout 4: Pip-Boy edition”, this working model features a place to put your smartphone. Download the app and this works as your second screen within your local wifi.
- You can now build and modify everything. From your house to a city everything is scrapable and buildable. Once you build that city, you can run trading caravans between all of your cities. Also, you have to defend that city too.
- There are 50 base weapons and 700 mods to outfit those weapons.
- The official release date is November 10, 2015.
- A surprise announcement was Fallout Shelter, a mobile game. This game lets you play as the manager of your very own fallout vault. Available now in the App Store!